2 Years Warranty Crowd Barrier
For your peace of mind, All our retractable and rope barrier comes with 2 years manufacturer warranty on parts fault.
Warranty is valid in country of purchase only. This warranty is given by L&W International Pty Ltd trading as Retail Display Direct, 3 Wordie Place, Padstow, New South Wales, Australia 2211 (the Company). This appliance is warranted by the Company to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase. The benefits offered by this warranty are in addition to your rights and remedies under Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to major failure. In the event of a minor failure, the Company reserves the right to choose to repair or replace the appliance.
To make a warranty claim, you must be able to supply proof of purchase. In the first instance, you should call Customer Care Australia - 1800 338 023. The Company will create and retain a computer record of your application.
This warranty will not apply in the following cases:
- i) any defect or damage which is a result of repair, alteration or modification carried out without the written permission of the Company.
- ii) the use of parts not manufactured, sold or approved by the Company are used in any replacement or repair.
- iii) the product is damaged as a direct result of incorrect installation or being used for a purpose for which it not designed, sold or otherwise not in accordance with any instructions for installation and use.
- iv) if changes occur in the condition or operational qualities of the product due to incorrect storage, mounting, climate or any other influence outside the control of the Company.
- v) the product is damaged as a result of operating the product incorrectly or when it was known to be defective.
- vi) when damage is caused directly or indirectly by utility supply problems, lack of user care, corrosion damage.
- vii) when the cause of a defect or damage is due to operator error.